[EuroBSDCon chat] EuroBSDCon 2022 Registration

Kristof Provost kp at eurobsdcon.org
Wed Jul 6 12:12:13 UTC 2022

Hi Mohammad,

Luna’s given a good reply already, but:

Tutorials are interactive (usually hands-on) trainings. You should buy a
ticket for each subject you are interested in. Do take care to look at
the schedule, because there are simultaneous tutorials.

For example, if you are interested in learning more about Ansible and
FreeBSD jails you’d need to buy a ticket for Thursday’s “Managing
Unix systems with Ansible” and Friday’s “DIY FreeBSD Jails”.
You should then not buy tickets for “An Introduction to the Kernel
Services and I/O System of the FreeBSD Open-Source Operating System”,
because that takes place at the same time as “Managing Unix systems
with Ansible”.

The devsummits are developer-only meetings to discuss the respective
projects. These are typically invitation-only, so you should only buy a
ticket if you’ve been invited (or are a project developer).

Best regards,
Kristof