[EuroBSDCon chat] EuroBSDCon 2022 Registration

Mohammad Noureldin nour.mohammad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:05:00 UTC 2022

Hi Kristof,

Thanks for explanation. Sorry I have 1 more question as it is my very 1st
BSD Con to attend: What is the difference between a Tutorial and a Dev
Summit Day ?

As per [1], I can't see any Dev Summit days in the program. As per [2], If
I want to attend the 2 Tutorials Days, should I then pay 120 EUR per day ?
or 120 EUR for both days ? or 40 EUR per day ?

[1] https://2022.eurobsdcon.org/program/
[2] https://2022.eurobsdcon.org/registration/

--
Thanks