[EuroBSDCon chat] EuroBSDCon 2022 Registration

Kristof Provost kp at eurobsdcon.org
Tue Jul 5 16:56:32 UTC 2022

On 5 Jul 2022, at 18:46, Mohammad Noureldin wrote:
> I have a question over registration. I've just purchased an Individual
> Conference Ticket, does this cover everything - Tutorials Days, Talk Days
> and Social Event ?

The ‘Conference (Individual)’ ticket covers only entry to the conference during the presentation days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday). It does not include entry to the social event (which requires the ‘Social event’ ticket), or any of the tutorials or dev summits (which each have their own ticket as well) on Thursday/Friday.

Best regards,
Kristof