[EuroBSDCon chat] It's online, but Vienna is nice anyway

Dave Cottlehuber dch at skunkwerks.at
Fri Sep 17 11:35:49 UTC 2021

On Thu, 20 May 2021, at 08:16, Marko Cupać wrote:
> Vienna in beautiful, more so in September.
>
> Cue Falco and Ultravox :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTlSjRMx5Ic
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJeWySiuq1I

Rock me, Amadeus!!

For those of us present in Vienna, and who would like to have
a meal together on Saturday, please just reply *privately*
to this email with:

- # of people
- any dietary constraints
- anything else of note

and I will see if I can organise something for Saturday evening
after the Social Hour setting, and I will print out a doc
on Saturday at SBA with the details.

Exact timing to be confirmed.

Nota Bene:

No, I will not bring an ipad and a selfie stick so you can
vicariously join the dinner by video conference.

A+
Dave