[eurobsdcon-announce] COVID-19 measueres during EuroBSDCon

Rene Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 24 09:57:21 UTC 2022

Dear friend of EuroBSDCon,

We are excited to have an in-person conference again after almost three
years of conferencing from home.  However, COVID-19 rates in Europe are
still relatively high, so we kindly urge for your cooperation in keeping
things as smooth and safe as possible for everybody.

As such we have decided to require attendees to the conference to wear
masks while inside the conference venue.  Masks will be available in the
conference package. We will also make self-tests available to our attendees,
and ask that if you test positive, you act responsibly.

We will not require masks during the social event on Saturday evening as
it includes food and drinks.

Note that there are still some COVID measures in place in Vienna. Namely,
an FFP2 mask is required in public transport and enclosed stops, stations
and platforms, as well as in pharmacies and hospitals.
Please keep an eye on https://www.wien.info/en/travel-info/corona-information
for the most recent information on local COVID measures.

Kind regards,
Rene Ladan, EuroBSDCon Board