[eurobsdcon-announce] EuroBSDCon viewing party in Vienna

Kristof Provost kp at eurobsdcon.org
Wed Aug 18 20:33:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks to the generosity of SBA Research (https://www.sba-research.org/)
there will be a space in Vienna to attend the on-line EuroBSDCon 2021.

While this is an unofficial event many of the organising team and
various usual suspects will make an effort to appear anyway.
(To be clear: no one is required to attend. Speakers are welcome, but
are just as welcome to present their talk from the comfort of their own
homes, offices or private space stations.)

If you’d like to join us please register for a (free) on-site ticket
on https://registration.eurobsdcon.org
Ensure you have a “Vienna on-site” ticket. If you’ve already
registered for the on-line conference you can add this ticket using the
‘My Registration’ and ‘Get more tickets’ buttons. In that case
please also update the registration survey to add your desired T-shirt
size.

Registration is required so we can account for space at the venue. The
deadline for registration is September 5th.

The venue location is:
SBA Research
5th Floor
Floragasse 7
1040 Wien
Austria

The venue will be open from Friday September 17th at 17:30. It will also
be open on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th.

Austria requires that people be vaccinated, recovered or tested. The
easiest way to demonstrate this is through your EU covid certificate.
Testing centres are available in Vienna. See
https://coronavirus.wien.gv.at/faq-english/#3GRule for more information.