[eurobsdcon-announce] EuroBSDCon 2020 is cancelled

Kristof Provost kp at eurobsdcon.org
Tue May 26 13:58:46 UTC 2020

Hi,

As promised we’ve made a decision about EuroBSDCon 2020.

It is with great disappointment that we were forced to conclude it is
not possible to run the conference as usual. As such, there will be no
EuroBSDCon 2020.

There will be no virtual conference, as we feel we can’t provide much
in that area not already provided by BSDCan.

We hope to resume our conference next year, in Vienna. We will try to
announce the relevant dates as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Kristof Provost, on behalf of EuroBSDCon Foundation